Friday, October 22, 2004

Oh, and...

Just FYI, my profile on this blog used my birthdate to calculate and display my astrological sign and the fact that I was born in the year of the Snake. I can't figure out how to get those off the profile so I guess I'll just leave them. To those who might be possibly disturbed that a Christian priest would care what his astrological signs are, be assured I have nothing to do with astrology and think it to be rubbish. To those who might be excited by the idea of a priest into astrology, let me say...I have nothing to do with astrology and think it to be rubbish.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Daniel Stoddart said...

Fr. Ron:

You can indeed remove them. I can't say how at the moment, because I haven't used Blogger in some time.

If you go to Blogger Help, it will direct you to the correct setting. I believe it's "Profile" or something like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home